Working Principle For Three Layer Glass Reactor
Working Principle of Three-layer Glass Reactor?
The kettle of the three-layer glass reactor is composed of three layers of glass and two sets of interlayers, which can provide stirring function and control the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution. The inner jacket of the three-layer glass reaction kettle is used for heating or cooling, and the outer jacket is used for vacuuming, and the cooling or heating temperature of the materials in the kettle can be maintained as far as possible under the vacuum state of the outer jacket. The material is reacted in the reaction kettle, and after the reaction is completed, the material is discharged from the PTFE discharge port at the bottom of the kettle.
Feature of Three layers glass reactor:
1. The three-layer glass reactor is sealed with polytetrafluoroethylene material and special rubber compound sealing ring, which can resist various solvents and maintain a high degree of vacuum.
2. Adopts condenser to ensure high recovery rate.
3. The standardized connection method is convenient for disassembly.
4. Equipped with a discharge valve, and the recovery of the solvent is very fast.
5. Equipped with a vacuum gauge, you can choose the appropriate working vacuum degree for low boiling point materials.
6. The three-layer glass reactor is made of high-quality stainless steel, aluminum alloy, and new synthetic materials, which have the advantages of anti-corrosion, anti-rust and resistance to various solvents.
7. The glass parts are made of high temperature resistant borosilicate glass material, which has good physical and chemical properties.
8. The triple-layer glass design ensures the high vacuum degree of the experiment.
9. Electronic stepless speed regulation, no spark of motor, safe and reliable, long life.