Analysis Of Solid Fermentation Tank Maintenance Tutorial
The components of the fermentation tank include: the tank is mainly used to cultivate and ferment various bacteria, and the sealing is better (to prevent the bacteria from being polluted), there is a stirring paddle in the tank, which is used for continuous stirring during the fermentation process; there is ventilation at the bottom, which is used to pass in the air or oxygen needed for the growth of bacteria. There are control sensors on the top plate of the tank body, commonly used pH electrodes and DO electrodes are used to monitor the changes of pH and DO of the fermentation broth during the fermentation process; the controller is used to display and control fermentation conditions. According to the equipment of the fermenter, it is divided into mechanical stirring and ventilation fermenter and non-mechanical stirring and ventilation fermenter; according to the growth and metabolism of microorganisms, it is divided into aerobic fermentation tank and anaerobic bioreactor.
If the height-diameter ratio of the solid fermenter is large, it can be beneficial to the heat transfer and oxygen capacity of the tank body, and the shearing force of the stirring will be large. Generally speaking, the stirring device of the fermentation tank can be divided into mechanical stirring bioreactor and non-mechanical stirring bioreactor. The purpose of stirring is to quickly disperse air bubbles and mix and add new materials, with good liquid mixing ability, heat transfer rate, and reliable detection and control instruments. In principle, the fermentation tank mainly uses air nozzles to spray high-speed air, and the air is dispersed in the liquid in the form of bubbles.
On the vented side, the average density of the liquid decreases, while on the non-ventilated side, the density of the liquid is greater. This creates a liquid density difference with the aeration side, creating a circulating flow of liquid in the fermenter. The main function of the solid fermenter is to make the gas well dispersed in the liquid phase; to mix the materials more evenly, to make the uneven other liquid evenly suspended or fully emulsified; so that the solid particles can be evenly suspended in the liquid phase; in addition, it also enhances heat transfer and enhances the mass transfer between phases.
Maintenance of solid fermenters
1. The precision filter of the fermentation tank is generally used for half a year. If the filtration resistance is too large or the filtration capacity is lost, which affects the normal production, it needs to be cleaned or replaced (it is recommended to replace it directly without cleaning, because the performance of the filter cannot be reliably guaranteed after the cleaning operation).
2. When cleaning the fermentation tank for biological cells, please use a soft brush to scrub, do not scratch with a hard tool, so as not to damage the surface of the fermentation tank.
3. The supporting instrument of the fermentation tank should be calibrated once a year to ensure normal use.
4. Electrical equipment such as electrical appliances, meters, sensors and other electrical equipment in the fermentation tank are strictly prohibited from directly contacting with water and steam to prevent moisture.
5. When the fermenter is out of use, it should be cleaned in time to drain the remaining water in the fermenter and various pipes; loosen the fermenter lid and hand hole screws to prevent the deformation of the sealing ring.
6. Carbon steel equipment such as the operating platform of the solid fermentation tank and the constant temperature water tank should be painted regularly (once a year) to prevent corrosion.
7. Check the oil level of the reducer frequently. If the lubricating oil is not enough, it needs to be increased in time.
8. Regularly replace the reducer lubricating oil to prolong its service life.
9. If the solid fermentation tank is not used temporarily, it is necessary to empty the fermentation tank and drain the remaining water in the tank and in each pipeline.