Principles And Advantages Of Three-layer Glass Reactor
What is a three layer glass reactor?
The function of the three-layer glass reactor is the same as that of the single-layer and double-layer. They are all material synthesis instruments in the fields of chemistry, petroleum, chemical engineering, biopharmaceuticals, etc. They can be used for distillation, concentration, reflux, Separation, purification and other reactions. The three-layer glass reactor is updated and improved on the basis of the double-layer glass reactor. From the appearance, the three-layer glass reactor is not much different from the double-layer glass reactor. The main difference is that the kettle body has one more layer. grass.
What is the working principle of the three layer glass reactor?
The body of the three-layer glass reactor is composed of two sets of interlayers composed of three layers of glass, which can provide a stirring function and control the evaporation and reflux of the reaction solution. The inner jacket of the three-layer glass reactor is used for heating or cooling, and the jacket jacket is used for vacuuming. The temperature of the materials in the kettle can be kept as much as possible under the vacuum state of the outer jacket. The materials are reacted in the reactor, and the materials after the reaction are discharged from the PTFE outlet at the bottom of the reactor.
What are the advantages of a three layer glass reactor?
1. It adopts high-quality stainless steel, aluminum alloy, and new synthetic materials, which have the advantages of corrosion resistance, rust resistance and various solvents;
2. The glass parts are made of high temperature resistant borosilicate glass material, with good physical and chemical properties;
3. The three-layer glass design ensures the high vacuum of the experiment;
4. Electronic stepless speed regulation, no sparks in the motor, safe and reliable, and long life;
5. It is sealed with polytetrafluoroethylene material and special rubber compound sealing ring, which can withstand various solvents and maintain high vacuum;
6. Adopt condenser to ensure high recovery rate;
7. Standardized connection mode is convenient for disassembly;
8. The discharging switch is installed and the solvent recovery is very fast;
9. Equipped with a vacuum gauge to select a suitable working vacuum for low boiling point materials.