Advantages and Features of Closed Heating Circulator
The airtight high-temperature circulating oil bath sets the required temperature through the temperature control table, and the heating tube heats the heat medium in the boiler, and transports the heat medium in the boiler to the interlayer of the supporting equipment through the built-in circulating pump and the external circulating pipeline. The materials in the reactor are heated.
The high temperature circulator uses oil as the heating medium. The oil in the tank is pumped out of the machine through a stainless steel circulating pump to establish a second constant temperature field. The instrument is equipped with an external circulation interface and can be connected to experimental equipment other than the instrument.
1. The entire liquid circulation is airtight, with an expansion vessel. The expansion vessel and the liquid circulation are insulated and do not participate in the liquid circulation. They are only mechanically connected. Regardless of whether the temperature of the liquid circulation is high or low, the medium in the expansion vessel is lower than 60 degrees.
2. The entire liquid circulation is a closed system, no oil mist is generated at high temperatures, and the heat transfer oil can have a wide operating temperature.
1. Wide working temperature range, maximum temperature range: normal temperature ~ 250℃;
2. The controller with 2 LED displays can display the temperature set value and actual value at the same time;
3. Efficient and fast, easy to fill liquid;
4. The circulation management is fully enclosed, and there is no oil mist and water absorption, which ensures the safety of the experiment and the life of the thermal fluid;
5. With self-diagnosis function; liquid level protection, thermal overload protection device and other security functions;
6. The high-lift design meets the requirements for long-distance transportation of heat-conducting media.
The closed high temperature circulator adopts a fully closed pipeline design and a plate heat exchanger, which reduces the demand for heat transfer fluid while increasing the heat utilization rate of the system to achieve rapid temperature rise and fall. The heat transfer medium is in a closed system with an expansion vessel. The heat transfer medium in the expansion vessel does not participate in the circulation. Whether it is high temperature or low temperature, the temperature of the expansion tank is from room temperature to 60°C, which can reduce the moisture absorption and volatilization of the heat transfer medium during operation. risk. It is used for temperature control and constant temperature control of glass reactors, metal reactors, and bioreactors, and is especially suitable for process control where heat is required and exothermic during the reaction process.
Advantages and functions of the refrigeration and heating temperature control system: the temperature range is from -120°C to 350°C, with superior performance, high precision and intelligent temperature control. Multifunctional alarm system and safety function, 7-inch, 10-inch color TFT touch screen graphic display, magnetic drive pump, no more shaft seal leakage problem. Ultra-high temperature cooling technology can directly refrigerate and cool from a high temperature of 300 ℃.
Because only the heat-conducting medium in the expansion cavity is in contact with oxygen in the air (and the temperature of the expansion tank is between normal temperature and 60°C), the risk of the heat-conducting medium being oxidized and absorbing moisture in the air can be reduced. No heat transfer medium evaporates at high temperature, and it can achieve -80℃～190℃, -70℃～220℃, -88℃～170℃, -55℃～250℃, -30℃ without pressurization. ～300℃ Continuous temperature control.