Simple analysis of the composition of glass reactor equipment
The glass reactor consists of a reaction vessel, a stirrer and a transmission system, a cooling device, a safety device, a heating furnace, and the like.
1. The kettle body and the kettle lid are made of stainless steel. The kettle body is connected with the flange through the thread, and the kettle lid is a positive flat plate cover. The two are tightly connected by the circumferentially evenly distributed main bolts and nuts.
2. The main sealing port of the autoclave adopts A-type double-line sealing, and the other sealing points adopt the sealing form of the circular arc surface and the line contact of the plane, the circular arc surface and the circular arc surface, relying on the high precision and smoothness of the contact surface to reach Good sealing effect.
3. The glass reactor is equipped with a barrel-type silicon carbide core, and the electric furnace wire is inserted into the furnace core. The end of the glass reactor is threaded through the lower part of the furnace shell, and the rubber sleeve cable is connected to the controller through the connection stud.
4. The lid of the kettle is equipped with a pressure gauge, a rupture membrane safety device, a vapor-liquid phase valve, a temperature sensor, etc., so that it is easy to know the reaction situation in the kettle at any time, adjust the proportion of the medium in the kettle, and ensure safe operation.
5. The coupling is mainly composed of a pair of inner and outer magnetic rings with strong magnetic force, and there is a pressure-bearing spacer in the middle. The agitator is driven by a servo motor through a coupling. By controlling the speed of the servo motor, the purpose of controlling the stirring speed can be achieved.
6. The upper part of the spacer is equipped with a speed measuring coil. When the integrated agitator rotates with the inner magnetic ring, the speed measuring coil generates an induced electromotive force. The potential corresponds to the stirring speed, and the potential is transmitted to the tachometer to display the stirring. Rotating speed.
7. A cooling water jacket is installed between the magnetic coupling and the kettle cover. When the operating temperature is high, the cooling water should be passed, and the temperature of the magnetic steel is too high to demagnetize.
8. The glass reactor bearing adopts stainless steel bearing or high-strength electrochemical graphite, which is resistant to wear and has a long maintenance period.