This instrument is designed and made as per the national standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T 9168—1997（2004）Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Reduced Pressure. It is used to determine the range of boiling points for petroleum products that can be partially or completely vaporized at a maximum liquid temperature of 400℃.
1. The vacuum degree is automatically controlled by the system, which can ensure the high vacuum and high stability of the system during the experiment.
2. With built-in condensate trap and semiconductor refrigeration technology, the temperature of condensate trap can be reduced to - 40 ℃ in 20 to 30 minutes.
3. The system automatically controls the cooling water temperature within ± 3 ℃ of the set temperature. After the experiment, the water in the circulating system will automatically flow back to the water tank. The water tank is equipped with liquid level observation window and overflow hole to prevent excessive water addition. The water tank is equipped with a liquid level switch, which refuses to heat and start the water pump without water.
4. The heating power of distillation flask is simple and intuitive, and can be adjusted at any time, with an adjustment accuracy of 0.5%.
5. The built-in upper and lower limit function of the instrument ensures the safety of the glass instrument.
6. Built in condensate automatic recovery system, the oil vapor captured in the condensate trap during the experiment will automatically flow into the recovery bottle after liquefaction with the temperature rise of the cold trap at the end of the experiment, which is convenient for users to remove and measure.
7. The system is equipped with nitrogen interface. After the experiment, the system will prompt the user to open the nitrogen valve to avoid the danger of air entering the vacuum system.