This instrument is designed and made as per standards GB/T 6536, GB/T 7534,ASTM D 86, ASTM D 850, ASTM D 1078. It is used to determine the distillation characteristics of motor gasoline, aviation gasoline, jet fuel, diesel oil, distillate fuel, naphtha, and some solvents which have special boiling points. It is a new instrument which is advanced and easy-operated. High cost performance.
1. Built-in microcomputer. Advanced IPC technology. 12.1 inch light-touch LCD. Man-machine dialog. Easy to operate.
2. Intelligent SCM control. The heating, cooling, distillate liquid level tracking, distillation rate control, recovered solution control, temperature recording, printing are all completed automatically.
3. It displays the vapor temperature curve, heater temperature curve and distillation rate curve in real time. Operator can judge whether the indications can meet the standards’ requirements or not in real time.
4. Imported compressor and temperature sensor. Automatic liquid level tracking system. The test result are reliable and in good repeatability.
5. The suitable standards and distillation procedures can be added as per customer’s need and different oil samples.
6. It has an automatic barometric pressure detecting function. The barometric correction can be completed automatically. The test result will not be influenced by the barometric pressure difference.
7. It can calculate the vapor temperature by inputting the residue amount after the test.
8. There is anti-freezing solution in the cold bath. A circulation stirrer is equipped inside. The liquid level sensor and overflow pipe will make the water leve in the bath normally.
9. It equips an automatic fire-extinguishing device to make the test safe.