The Gentier 48E real-time quantitative PCR detection system can be used for universal 48-well 4-color fluorescence detection, and each tube can detect 4 items at the same time, which greatly improves the experimental efficiency and avoids the inconvenience caused by repeated sample detection. Application areas include rapid food safety testing, on-site public health testing, small and medium-sized scientific research laboratories, and POCT.
1. Temperature control: The maximum heating rate is up to 8 ° C / s, and the maximum cooling rate is up to 6.1 ° C / s. It only takes 30min to complete a standard PCR amplification procedure, which can realize your rapid detection; the temperature accuracy is controlled within ± 0.1 ° C To ensure good repeatability and accuracy.
2. Fluorescence scan: It takes only 2s to complete all 48-well 4-color fluorescence scans. For users who need to use the high-resolution melting curve (HRM) function, it can significantly reduce the overall test time and greatly improve work efficiency.
3. Built-in 7-inch full-color touch screen, independent control system and USB data export function, without the need to connect to a computer, the entire experiment can be completed in a single machine operation.
4. Full Chinese system interface and wizard-based parameter setting. After simple training, you can fully grasp the standard use of the instrument and quickly have the ability to independently operate experiments.
5. Standard network interface, through the setting of network parameters, can realize remote operation, experiment monitoring and data transmission in LAN.
6. Multi-use in one machine: In addition to conventional analysis functions such as relative quantification, absolute quantification, HRM, and SNP, it is more compatible with a variety of isothermal amplification technologies for fluorescence analysis and truly realizes one machine for multiple uses.
7. Complex data analysis: In addition to the instrument operation software, it is also equipped with a set of independent data management software to achieve centralized management, statistics, and analysis of users' massive experimental data, reducing errors caused by complex analysis of the original data manually.
8. Universal report function: The built-in universal report function can adjust and customize the experimental report format according to the needs of different users, and establish its own unique experimental report style.
9. Small size, light weight, easy to carry, can be moved to the required place or equipped to a mobile laboratory for on-site testing according to needs.
10. Using a fixed fluorescence detection unit, no need to perform any calibration work after moving, it can be started directly.