The LPCR-H series is a portable isothermal amplification fluorescence detector. This product adopts 4-channel 8-hole module design. It adopts American MARLOW customized Peltier module, high-sensitivity photodetector and side scanning technology to ensure superior performance and stable detection results.
● Small size, light weight, easy to carry;
● Using side scanning technology, the detection distance is short, and the fluorescence acquisition signal is stable;
● Dark box type reaction tank to avoid background noise;
● Use the same collection optical path to improve repeatability;
● Using LED light source, energy saving and environmental protection, long service life, maintenance-free;
● Constant current control circuit, smooth power output, prolong Peltier life and improve temperature control accuracy;
● With over-current, over-temperature, power-down data self-recovery and other protection functions to ensure the safe operation of the experiment;
● Front and rear air duct design, can be placed side by side, saving laboratory space;
● Support lithium battery power supply, especially suitable for quick inspection and field inspection.