Gentier mini, which inherits the excellent performance of the LABOAO fluorescent quantitative PCR instrument, came into being. It is specially designed for mobile laboratories, small laboratories or on-site testing. It can not only solve the problems of limited testing sites and scattered samples in small farms or pet hospitals, but also It can provide guarantee for the rapid issuance and analysis of results, and facilitate the accurate and rapid detection of animal diseases.
1. Mini body, 3.2KG light weight, patented design, no need to calibrate fluorescence after moving.
2. Flexible control: network port, USB, WiFi, Bluetooth multiple interconnection methods, so that touch screen stand-alone operation, computer PC software, tablet computer or mobile phone remote control becomes possible.
3. Multiple user-friendly designs: 7-inch large-size high-definition LCD screen displays more high-definition, touch screen is more sensitive, and has features such as power failure protection; restarts and continues to run without fear of unexpected situations.
4. Efficient heating and cooling, precise temperature control, 1 second 16-hole dual-color fluorescence scanning, race against time for results.
5. Independent temperature control module, support landing PCR, long fragment PCR; Qualitative and quantitative, melting curve, SNP site analysis, the software is still powerful.
6. A variety of experimental functions can be implemented to meet the diverse testing needs of customers in various fields.
7. Software analysis function is powerful, single machine can directly analyze data and print directly after connecting to the printer.
8. Application areas: food safety, infectious disease prevention and control, scientific research, animal diseases, environmental monitoring.