Using American Marlow semiconductor refrigeration sheet, the maximum temperature change rate is more than 5 degrees per second, and the number of cycles is more than 1,000,000 times. The product integrates various advanced technologies. Android operating system, color full-touch screen, gradient experiment, built-in WIFI module, mobile phone APP control, email reminder function, big data storage and expansion function, etc.
1. Adopt the special long-life Peltier module for the temperature circulator;
2. The engineering reinforced aluminum module treated by anodic oxidation technology not only retains the rapid thermal conductivity, but also has enough corrosion resistance;
3. Rapid rise and cooling rate, the fastest rise and cooling rate of 5 ℃ / s, save precious time experiment;
4. Retractable hot cover, suitable for test tubes of different heights;
5. Color capacitive touch screen control, high definition TFT display (5 inches, 800 480 pixels), graphical menu navigation interface, extremely simple operation;
6. Built-in 11 standard program file templates, can quickly edit required files;
7. The program USES folder management, can be built directory;
8.Real-time display of program progress and remaining time, support intermediate programming of PCR instrument;
9. One-button rapid incubation function, to meet the needs of denaturation, enzyme digestion/enzyme ligation, ELISA and other experiments;
10. The hot cover temperature and working mode can be set to meet different experimental requirements;
11. Automatic power off protection. After the power is restored, the unfinished cycle will be executed automatically to ensure the safe operation of the whole process of amplification;
12. USB interface, support U inventory/PCR data, or use USB mouse to control PCR instrument;
13. Support U disk and LAN update software;
14. Built-in WIFI module enables one computer or mobile phone to control multiple PCR devices at the same time through network connection;
15. Support the function of sending email reminders after the end of the experimental program.