The Precaution Of Laboratory Incubator
Precautions for using constant temperature and humidity incubator:
1. After the equipment is on the ground, it should be placed in a flat position and cannot be used on the bracket.
2. The equipment should be moved in parallel, and the inclination in any direction should be less than 45 degrees.
3. When the equipment is in normal operation, the load in the box should not affect the air circulation, so as to ensure the uniform temperature in the box.
4. The inner tank of the box wall and the surface of the equipment should be wiped frequently to keep it clean.
5. If it is not used for a long time, the power cord should be unplugged to prevent the equipment from being charged and hurting people, and it should be run for 2-3 days on a regular basis (usually in the first quarter) according to the conditions of use to drive off the moisture of the electrical components and avoid damage to the relevant devices.
The usage of biochemical incubator:
Biochemical incubators are widely used in the culture and preservation of bacteria, molds culture, microorganisms, tissue cells, as well as water quality analysis and BOD incubator testing, suitable for breeding experiments and plant cultivation. It is an important test equipment for scientific research institutions, colleges and universities, production units or department laboratories in biology, genetic engineering, medicine, health and epidemic prevention, environmental protection, agriculture, forestry and animal husbandry.