Spectrophotometry is often used in measurements of enzyme activities, determinations of protein concentrations, determinations of enzymatic kinetic constants, and measurements of ligand binding reactions. The use of spectrophotometers spans various scientific fields, such as physics, materials science, chemistry, biochemistry,Chemical Engineering, and molecular biology.
1. Photometric measurement: It is convenient to measure the absorbance and transmittance of a sample at a specified wavelength.
2. Quantitative measurement: automatic establishment of standard curve, first-order / first-order zero-crossing, second-order, third-order curve fitting, multiple measurement analysis methods, optional standard curve can be stored and called;
3. Qualitative measurement: Supports continuous recording of up to 100 data points, automatically finding the maximum absorption peak wavelength position:
4. Kinetic Measurement: Enzyme Kinetic Reaction Rate Calculation
5. Multi-wavelength measurement: Data test supporting up to 10 wavelength points
6. Auxiliary functions: automatic wavelength calibration, clock management, light source management, wavelength correction management, language selection
1. High stability: optimized optical system and integrated aluminum base structure design to ensure long-term reliability and stability of the instrument
2. High degree of intelligence: The dual CPU embedded system hardware design is super reliable, 126X64 bit LCD display, rich instructions, no need to read the manual, easy to use, custom wavelength correction and wavelength auto-calibration function, eliminating manual adjustment. The light source usage time is automatically accumulated for easy viewing. The light source switch menu can be selected to be turned off when the instrument is not in use, effectively extending the service life. The Chinese and English languages can be automatically switched.
3. The menu is complete: photometer mode, quantitative analysis, multi-wavelength test;
4. Convenient data processing: can store up to 1000 sets of data, can be built-in and external printer output, or optional spectrum analysis software and computer connection for data processing and analysis
5. Optional accessories: 8-slot automatic sample holder, single-slot micro sample holder (minimum 50UL sample). 5-10 cm sample holder (suitable for water quality analysis). Single or three-slot water bath cuvette holder (suitable for constant temperature sample testing requirements).
We have a standard production workshop and a complete production team. They always produce a serious and responsible attitude to produce each product. Our R&D team is made up of multi-aspects professional engineers such as design engineer,technology specialist ,qualified specialist and process control manager, etc. Our qualified specialists strictly realize the process comprehensive supervision based on our quality process control system, which contains products design, research and development, test, production, quality inspection and packaging.
Our laboratory instruments and equipment are used in many scientific laboratories, scientific research institutions, universities, hospitals, centers for disease control and other institutions, and are combined with many well-known biopharmaceuticals, new energy, electronics companies, food processing, environmental protection, etc. Enterprise cooperation, our stable and reliable products are exported to more than 120 countries around the world, and have been highly recognized by them, believe LABOAO, we grow together!