Spectrophotometry is often used in measurements of enzyme activities, determinations of protein concentrations, determinations of enzymatic kinetic constants, and measurements of ligand binding reactions. The use of spectrophotometers spans various scientific fields, such as physics, materials science, chemistry, biochemistry,Chemical Engineering, and molecular biology.
1. The sample chamber of the instrument can accommodate cuvettes with an optical path of 100 mm, and various cuvettes of 5-100 mm can be placed.
2. Applicable to the basic laboratory of environmental protection major in colleges and universities as a teaching instrument
3. Unique design of optical system, high-performance holographic grating and receiver to ensure the instrument has excellent performance indicators
4. Using stand-alone operation, linear regression equation measurement, etc.
5. Apply the latest microcomputer processing technology to make the operation more convenient
6. Wavelength manual
7. Working method, T/A/C/F