The LM-2 series thickness gauge has extremely high measuring performance, and the indication value has high stability and accuracy.
LM-2D has the function of penetrating the coating, and can directly measure the thickness of the substrate without removing the coating on the surface of the object to be measured. Coatings applicable to this function include: paint layer, plastic coating, etc. This function is realized by measuring two continuous bottom echoes of the substrate. This mode also has more advantages: zero-free calibration, high stability of indication value and zero drift.
1. The working principle: Pulse-echo mode (standard mode, used for ordinary thickness measurement), Echo-echo mode (coating mode, used to measure the net thickness of the substrate without removing the paint layer)
2. One point calibration: used for routine measurement;
Two-point calibration: increases measurement accuracy when measuring wall thickness of curved surface or in special application.
3. Measurement error: ±0.05 mm (less than 10 mm), ±5% H+0.01 (more than 10 mm) Note: H is the thickness of the object to be measured.
4. V path correction: v sound path correction to compensate nonlinearity of bimorph probe
5. Minimum scanning: drag the probe along the surface of the object to be measured, and the instrument can automatically find a place to measure the thinnest thickness.
6. Application software: UmView software is used to transmit, store, analyze and edit documents of measurement data (optional)
7. Has the function of penetrating the coating, the measuring range is 3-20mm. (Use standard probe LM-2D Only)