LM-4 is a new generation thickness gauge, Breakthrough technology provides a thickness gauge with better performance for the same budget. It greatly improves the performance of previous ultrasonic thickness gauges and has better measurement stability and repeatability. It is widely used for wall thickness measurement of pipelines, pressure vessels and storage tanks in petrochemical, electric power, ships and manufacturing industries.
1. Economical full digital thickness gauge
All-digital thickness gauge needs to convert analog ultrasonic signals into digital signals, and then process the digital signals to obtain high-performance thickness measurement capability. The A-scan snapshot function, zero-crossing measurement technology and high resolution of LM-4 series are all based on all-digital technology.
2. The innovative A-scan snapshot function
LM-4 is the first product in the same file to provide A scan waveform display function. Acoustic non-ultrasonic wave is no longer an abstract concept that cannot be seen or touched. Users can directly see the ultrasonic signal waveform on the screen, which is used to verify whether the thickness reading is correct, analyze the cause of the problem, and help users find a solution to the problem.
3. Adopt breakthrough zero-crossing measurement technology
Based on all-digital technology and zero-crossing measurement technology, the thickness measurement value is not affected by echo intensity, material attenuation coefficient, gain and gate height, and has high measurement stability and reliability.
4. The function of penetrating the coating
(1) Zero-free calibration;
(2) high stability, the measured value is not affected by probe pressure, coupling layer thickness and dust stains on the surface of the workpiece;
(3) Zero drift.
5. More practical functions
(1) Gain: adjustable for high, medium and low gears;
(2) Alarm mode: dynamically change thickness reading color during alarm;
(3) Difference/Reduction Rate: The difference mode shows the difference between the measured thickness and the preset thickness. The reduction rate is the percentage of thickness reduction calculated and displayed after the material is thinned. The typical application is to measure the metal material thinned due to bending.
(4) Maximum/Minimum Capture: The current thickness value, minimum thickness value and maximum thickness value are simultaneously displayed on the screen.
We have a standard production workshop and a complete production team. They always produce a serious and responsible attitude to produce each product. Our R&D team is made up of multi-aspects professional engineers such as design engineer,technology specialist ,qualified specialist and process control manager, etc. Our qualified specialists strictly realize the process comprehensive supervision based on our quality process control system, which contains products design, research and development, test, production, quality inspection and packaging.
Our laboratory instruments and equipment are used in many scientific laboratories, scientific research institutions, universities, hospitals, centers for disease control and other institutions, and are combined with many well-known biopharmaceuticals, new energy, electronics companies, food processing, environmental protection, etc. Enterprise cooperation, our stable and reliable products are exported to more than 120 countries around the world, and have been highly recognized by them, believe LABOAO, we grow together!