The high-pressure gas gene gun uses high-pressure gas-powered particle bombardment technology to introduce tungsten or gold particles of about 0.8-1.5 μm in size, encapsulated with nucleic acids, into the cells to achieve transfection effects. Transfection by gene gun is not only fast, easy, safe and efficient, but also applicable to both transient and stable transfection methods. The instrument can be widely used for in situ, in vitro, in vivo and ex vivo biologic projectile transformation of samples.
1. Strong versatility Strong use of compressed gas to drive the gene gun, reducing technical difficulties and expanding the scope of application
2.Adjustable pressure Adjustable and optimized between 3-12MPa
3. High conversion rate Adopt biologically inert particle carrier to reduce the risk of biological infection and improve specificity
4. Optional carrier membranes Depending on the receptor, flying or steel membranes can be selected
5. Fast cleaning The unique circular conversion chamber of the bombardment chamber is detachable for fast cleaning and disinfection
6. Low cost Cost about 3 USD per gun except high pressure gas