The drug stability test chamber is a scientific method to create a temperature, humidity environment and light environment that requires long-term stability for batch drug failure evaluation. It is suitable for accelerated testing, long-term testing, and high-humidity testing of pharmaceuticals and new drugs by pharmaceutical companies. The best choice for pharmaceutical companies to conduct large-scale drug storage and stability testing, to facilitate long-term moisture tolerance cycle testing of large quantities of drugs.
1. Programmable LCD (touch screen) temperature and humidity controller, PID automatic adjustment function, small error, simple operation, easy program editing.
2. All imported industrial compressors use environmentally friendly fluorine-free refrigerant (R404a) to promote energy conservation.
3.Imported low-noise roller fans and a unique duct design ensure even temperature and humidity distribution throughout the chamber.
4. Bypass refrigeration control technology and dynamic precision constant temperature and humidity control system ensure uninterrupted and reliable operation for a long time.
5. Built-in quick humidification device, the water level tells the automatic adjustment and alarm function to ensure stable humidification capacity and long-term reliable operation.
6. Imported high temperature and high humidity sensor, high sensitivity, small error, avoid frequent replacement of dry and wet balls.
7. The LHH series has a print function (data print) and a USB interface (data backup) to print and record temperature changes in real time. (already included)
8. The 5mm diameter test hole on the left side of the cabinet is convenient for experimental operation and temperature measurement. (already included)
9. Independent temperature limit alarm system is set up, which automatically interrupts when the temperature exceeds the limit temperature, ensuring safe operation of the experiment without accidents. (already included)