The Use Method And Precautions Of Constant Temperature Water Bath Shaker
Working Principle of Water Bath Shaker:
Reciprocating oscillation: As the name implies, it is to oscillate back and forth during oscillation, and use inertia to oscillate the sample. Why use this oscillation method? This is because when the liquid is thicker, the effect of this oscillation method is much better than that of cyclotron oscillation.
Instructions Thermostat Shaker:
1. Please read manual carefully before use.
2. The working surface of the water bath constant temperature oscillator should not be excessively smooth (such as ceramic tiles, etc.).
3. The electrical rated parameters of the socket provided by the user should not be less than the electrical rated parameters of the machine, and there should be good grounding measures.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use the whole machine in an environment exposed to direct sunlight.
5. Speed regulation should start slowly from low speed to high speed.
6. The water bath constant temperature oscillator may shift to a certain extent during high-speed oscillation, so it should be supervised during use.
1. Load the test bottle and keep the balance. If it is a dual-function model, set the oscillation mode
2. Turn on the power and set the timing time according to the scale on the surface of the machine. If you need to work for a long time, set the timer to the "normally open" position.
3. Turn on the power switch and set the temperature
1. The appliance should be placed on a firm work surface, the environment should be clean and tidy, and well ventilated.
2. The power socket provided by the user should have good grounding measures.
3. It is strictly forbidden to move the machine during normal work.
4. It is strictly forbidden for objects to hit the constant temperature oscillator in the water bath.
5. Before replacing the fuse, make sure that the power supply has been cut off.
6. Please clean up the machine after use, and there should be no water droplets and dirt residues.