Maintenance method of ultra-low temperature refrigerator
1. Ensure the ambient temperature. The working temperature of the ultra-low temperature refrigerator must be below 30 °C and the surrounding area is well ventilated. Excessive temperature or poor ventilation can cause damage to the equipment due to overload operation.
2. Regularly clean the heat filter (once every two months). The filter is not cleaned for a long time, and the dust blocks the mesh, resulting in poor heat dissipation, resulting in damage to the heat-dissipating motor and damage to the compressor. Please check the instruction manual for the cleaning method.
3. Regularly clean the ice at the door seal of the refrigerator. The door seal is not strict, and the heat preservation effect is seriously degraded, which may cause damage to the compressor due to long-term overload operation.
4. Clean once a month to ensure cleanliness. Use a dry cloth to remove a small amount of dust from the inside and outside of the refrigerator. If the refrigerator is too dirty, use a neutral detergent. Rinse thoroughly with pure water. However, do not flush the water inside and outside the refrigerator, otherwise it will damage the insulation and cause malfunction. Lubricants are not required for compressors and other mechanical parts. Be careful when cleaning the fan at the rear of the compressor. After cleaning, perform a safety check to ensure that the plug of the refrigerator is plugged in, not to be connected; ensure that the plug is not abnormally hot; ensure that the power and distribution wires on the back of the refrigerator are not cracked or scored.
5. The alarm starts the alarm. When an alarm is activated to trigger an alarm, it can usually be checked by the following aspects. First check if there is any problem with the power supply or if the plug is pulled out of the socket. Second, check if the internal thermometer is out of the proper range. In this case, the item will cause the refrigerator to warm up and trigger the alarm. Third, check if Too many items are placed at one time.
6. Insufficient cooling of the refrigerator: check whether there is frost on the surface of the evaporator; whether the refrigerator door is over-switched; whether the back of the refrigerator touches the wall; whether it puts too many items.
7. The refrigerator is too noisy: check if the bottom plate is strong; if the refrigerator is stable; if it is unstable, adjust the movable screws so that the four corners are firmly supported on the bottom plate; if any objects touch the back of the refrigerator. If the cooling effect is poor, the refrigerator does not stop, the heat pipe is not hot, and the evaporator has a small airflow sound. These are caused by the serious leakage of the refrigerant due to slow leakage. In the actual use process, there will be many other problems. The solution to such problems requires continuous accumulation of experience to eliminate obstacles and make the ultra-low temperature refrigerator reach the best working condition.