Rotary vane vacuum pump works on a positive-displacement pumping principle. The design consists of a rotor, which is mounted eccentrically inside a cylindrical housing or stator. Blades, mounted inside the rotor, move in and out due to centrifugal force following the internal surface of the housing. A more detailed description of the operating principle of an oil lubricated and a dry running rotary vane pump can be seen further in this article.
1. With four patents.
2. Designed with corrosion resistance materials.
3. With less accessories, quick release.
4. Anti oil-return initiatively, to ensure no oil-return if being shut down.
5. With 2kinds of gas ballast to meet with different needs.
6. Working smoothly under the high pressure.
7. Semiconductor, Spatial simulation, The pharmaceutical R&D, Metallurgy, Chemical engineering, Vacuum furnace, Vacuum coating, Lamp and lamp tube manufacturing, Analysis of the engineering.