Diaphragm pumps, also frequently called membrane pumps, are reciprocating pumps. They are a type of positive displacement pump. It suitable for vacuum drying, vacuum distillation, rotary evaporation, vacuum concentration, centrifugal acceleration, solid phase extraction, etc.
1. Equipped with permanent magnet motor.
2. Convenient maintenance and repair.
3. Adjustable pumping speed.
4. Low noice, light weight.
5. Resistance to chemical, working constantly
6. Vacuum packing, vacuum enrichment, rotary evaporation, decompress distillation.
7. Centrifugal acceleration, solid-phase extraction and etc.
8. Solution filter, dust filter, gas ballast valve.