The LVC series vacuum centrifugal concentrator has the function of quickly and safely evaporating water and organic solvents in the sample. The processed samples can be conveniently used for various qualitative and quantitative analysis-chemistry, biochemistry, biological analysis, immune screening, food safety, residue analysis, etc. Suitable for concentration of immunoglobulin, concentration of drug metabolites, SPE solid phase extraction, liquid chromatography pre- and post-processing, ADMET/toxicology, polymer chemistry, DNA/RNA purification and concentration, oligomerization, forensic/drug abuse testing, General laboratory concentration.
1. Split design, free combination and matching, flexible and convenient.
2. Polymethyl methacrylate transparent cover for easy monitoring of the concentration process. Intelligent microprocessor control and simple and direct operation interface. Can realize vacuum sample heating (optional), with over-temperature warning function.
3. The uniform heating method is adopted, with fast heating and high temperature control accuracy, and the cavity can be heated to 60°C.
4. Concentration time: 1min-99h59min, with low temperature cold trap, the concentration efficiency is greatly improved.
5. Concentration time: 1min-99h59min, with low temperature cold trap, the concentration efficiency is greatly improved.
6. The centrifugal chamber is made of alloy aluminum, and the anodic electrophoresis surface treatment process can resist the corrosion of most chemical reagents and solvents.
7. There are many varieties of test tubes (1.5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml, 250ml) to fully meet the experimental needs.
8. TFT-LCD true color display screen, dual operation modes of touch screen buttons and physical buttons, simultaneously display setting parameters and operating parameters; maintenance-free non-contact drive rotation system.
9. Low temperature concentration avoids sample loss, denaturation, activity loss, and oxidation. High-throughput concentration without cross-contamination. The sample produced no foam and no loss. Safe and easy way to recover solvent from cold traps.