Provides an experimental environment with vacuum, controlled atmosphere and high temperature.
This CVD growth system is suitable for CVD processes, such as silicon carbide coating, ceramic substrate conductivity testing, controlled growth of ZnO nanostructures, and MLCC atmosphere sintering experiments.
1. The furnace is made of polycrystalline mullite fiber vacuum adsorption, the temperature field is uniform and energy saving is more than 50%
2. Air diversion and heat insulation technology ensures the service life and constant temperature effect of each component in the box
3. Start the electric furnace, and the exhaust fan will run automatically at the same time. After the test, the exhaust fan will continue to run until the temperature of the furnace body is lower than 60 °C, and the exhaust fan will stop automatically, which effectively protects the surface of the furnace body.
4. Automatic power-off, over-temperature protection function, leakage protection function to ensure the safety of use
5. The circuit adopts continuous heating output mode, dual-circuit power supply, and separate wiring of strong and weak current improves the stability of the system
6. The heating module adopts DC signal to adjust the output power, which avoids the interference of induced electricity to the control signal.
7. Automatic compensation for the temperature control effect caused by temperature or aging on the resistance value change of the silicon carbide rod, avoiding the inaccuracy and danger of artificial adjustment
8. Adopt digital flow display instrument, cooperate with mass flow controller, collect data and control flow. It has the characteristics of good repeatability, fast response speed, stability and reliability. (Gas Mass Flow Control System)
9. Automatic control and manual control switching function, the automatic control mode can automatically turn on/off the vacuum pump through the set value to keep the container within a certain vacuum pressure range. Manual control mode uses the user to directly operate the vacuum pump via the vacuum pump on/off button. to meet the needs of different experiments. (Medium vacuum control system)
10 Solenoid valve slow start technology, so that the solenoid valve is opened 10 seconds after the vacuum pump is turned on, so that the system pressure in the furnace tube is kept accurate, and it also ensures that the exhaust gas will not return to the furnace tube system to affect the experimental effect (medium vacuum control system)