Lab scale spray dryer is our latest type which is the result of our constant innovation in this field of laboratory scale spray drying systems through longtime. It assembles many of new design, for example, small shape for free moving, combining air compressor and electrical heater inside the cabinet, glass spray and cyclone separator for inspecting. All the data and function are controlled by PLC, English language.
1. Self-designed concentric and coaxial atomizer, the nozzle aperture can be customized.
2. The wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant 16# silicone tube is selected to meet the transportation needs of most heat-sensitive materials.
3. The conveying device is a built-in peristaltic pump, with precise speed control and one-way rotation is safer.
4. Equipped with high borosilicate glass drying components and stainless steel drying components.
5. The clamps of the fixed components are made of high-quality aluminum alloy, which is fastened and durable without dead ends.
6. The cyclone separator and the bag dust removal device can be switched to use, and can screen and collect materials with different particle sizes.
7. The oil-free air compressor with little pollution, low noise and sustainable work.
8. Adopt high-precision PID temperature control technology, the temperature control accuracy range is 1°C, and the electric heating heat source is stable and more environmentally friendly.
9. Intelligent human-computer interaction interface, easy to operate, support switching between Chinese and English
10. The finished dry powder after drying has a relatively uniform particle size, and more than 95% of the dry powder is in the same particle size range.
11. For viscous materials, there is a nozzle cleaner (needle), which will automatically clear the nozzle when it is blocked, and the frequency of the needle pass can be adjusted automatically.
12. The stainless steel drying chamber can be used for purging the tower wall (optional).
13. Accept customization (such as fully equipped with imported accessories, sandblasting the appearance, designing models according to the laboratory environment, etc.).