The XRY-1C oxygen bomb calorimeter is based on the National Standard of the People’s Republic of China GB/T 213 "Method for Measuring the Calorific Value of Coal", GB/T 384 "Determination of Calorific Value of Petroleum Products", and National Metrological Verification Regulation of the People's Republic of China JJG672 " Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter" and Shanghai Enterprise Standard Q/VCZK 10 "XRY Series Oxygen Bomb Calorimeter" are designed and manufactured.
This instrument is an automated and intelligent instrument that is controlled by a computer and can automatically complete the calorific value test of combustible substances. It is an upgraded product of this type of instrument. It can be widely used to measure the calorific value of combustible substances such as coal, oil, coke, paraffin, etc. It is an ideal choice for various related industries and departments in thermoelectricity, coal, metallurgy, building materials, chemical, food and other industries.
1. Using semiconductor refrigeration, the cooling capacity can be determined according to the calorific value. The instrument automatically adjusts the water temperature to keep the water temperature relatively constant, realizing continuous long-term testing and ensuring accurate results.
2. Adopt advanced USB interface, plug and play, one computer can control multiple calorimeters.
3. With an electronic measuring cup, there is no need to weigh the water manually, and the water volume of the inner cylinder can be automatically measured. The repeat error is less than 0.4g.
4. It can automatically measure the resistance of the ignition wire, and automatically check whether the ignition wire is installed before the test.
5. The standardized pipeline design greatly shortens the pipeline, makes the pipeline more reasonable, and the experimental results are more accurate.
6. Adopting a special drain water interface, the instrument drains and changes water more convenient and fast.
7. It has the function of communicating with the electronic balance (optional), which can realize remote data sharing on the Internet.