The instrument is designed and made as per industrial standard of People’s Republic of China SH/T 0193 Lubricating oils-Determination of oxidation stability-Rotating pressure vessel method and ASTM D2272 Standard test Method for Oxidation Stability of Steam Turbine Oils by Rotating Pressure Vessel.
The instrument is used to determine the oxidation stability of steam turbine with the same composition (oil base oil and additive) .Also can be used to determine new mineral insulating oil containing 2,6-BHT.
1. The integrated design of the whole machine, high integration, with touch screen, no external computer, no mouse and keyboard.
2. The metal bath design eliminates oil fume hazards to the operator and environmental pollution, and simplifies operation.
3. Double-hole design can test two different samples at the same time, which is more convenient for users to do parallel sample tests.
4. The rotation of the oxygen bomb is changed to the rotation of the test bottle. The specially designed rotation mechanism can ensure the smooth and silent rotation of the test bottle in the cylinder at a speed of (100±1) rpm.
5. It adopts built-in industrial computer, works in automatic mode, 10.1-inch touch screen, simple and clear Chinese interface, the test part and the control part are combined into one, desktop structure, beautiful appearance and easy operation.
6. The air-cooling system is used to shorten the time interval of continuous tests.
7. The system has its own decompression system, which can easily adjust the gas source pressure to the required value, and facilitate the operation of oxygen charging and discharging.
8. A precision pressure sensor is used to detect the internal pressure of the cartridge, and the test data is stable and reliable; a high-precision temperature sensor is used to automatically detect and control the temperature of the metal bath.
9. The software design has a high degree of automation, fully considering the user's operating habits and standard requirements, and can automatically complete a series of operations. When appropriate, the interface will pop up prompt text to guide the user to the next correct operation and avoid mistakes.