The carbon dioxide incubator is an advanced instrument for culturing cells, bacteria, and microorganisms. It is an essential product for immunology, genetics and bioengineering research. Widely used in medicine, agricultural science, pharmaceutical research and production.
1. Microcomputer temperature controller with timing function key, temperature fluctuation is small.
2. Made of mirror stainless steel or wire drawing argon arc welding, the inner corner of the liner is easy to clean.
3. The chamber is equipped with an ultraviolet germicidal lamp to periodically disinfect the inside of the box, which is more effective in preventing contamination of the cells during cultivation.
4. A special pressure reducing valve for the carbon dioxide incubator has been installed in the box.
5. The "IN" series uses imported infrared carbon dioxide sensors.
The new generation of HH.CP series carbon dioxide incubator is a high-performance carbon dioxide incubator produced by the company with advanced technology and materials. It has heating block and precise temperature control.
A. Faster CO2 concentration recovery rate
In the course of the experiment, it is necessary to open the door frequently, and the infrared sensor is the best choice.
The imported infrared (IR) sensor has the characteristics of monitoring the speed of carbon dioxide gas and being immune to fluctuations in external temperature and humidity. If you close the door after opening the door for 30 seconds, you can return to the imported infrared 37 °C in less than 10 minutes, and return to 5% to set the CO2 concentration in less than 5 minutes. Even if it is used by many people, you need to open the door frequently and close the door. Keep the CO2 concentration in the tank stable and uniform. The thermal conductivity sensor is susceptible to temperature and humidity, has a long response time, has large detection errors, and is used for a long period of time, requiring frequent calibration errors and the like.
B. UV sterilization system
The ultraviolet germicidal lamp is located in the back wall of the box, and can periodically disinfect the inside of the box, which can effectively kill the circulating air in the box and the water vapor floating bacteria in the humidifying tray, thereby effectively preventing pollution during cell culture.
C. Microbial high efficiency filter
The CO2 inlet is equipped with a high-efficiency microbial filter. For particles with a diameter of ≥0.3μm, the filtration efficiency is up to 99.99%, which effectively filters bacteria and dust particles in CO2 gas.
D. Door temperature heating system
The CO2 incubator door heats the inner glass to prevent condensation on the glass door and prevent microbial infection due to glazed water from the glass door.