Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC-MS) is an analytical method that combines the features of gas-chromatography and mass spectrometry to identify different substances within a test sample. Applications of GC-MS include drug detection, fire investigation, environmental analysis, explosives investigation, and identification of unknown samples.
1. The second generation of the first commercial temperament instrument in China.
2. More advanced filament control module, intelligent adjustment of emission current and electron energy; DC compensation technology, further improved signal to noise ratio.
3. High-speed DC compensation technology optimizes ion relative transmission rate and effectively improves resolution.
4. Adjustable positive chemical ionization source (PCI) function .improves the performance of the whole machine and greatly expands the application field.
5. High-speed scanning and sampling circuits – enough data points
6. Gas-controlled temperature accuracy reaches advanced level, the third generation electronic pressure/flow control module improves test repeatability.
7. More reliable, easy to install and maintain structure.
8. New industrial design products, operability and aesthetics.