Spray dryer is a kind of continuous atmospheric dryer. The liquid material is sprayed into a mist with special equipment, and it is dried by contact with hot air. For drying some heat-sensitive liquids, suspensions and viscous liquids such as milk, eggs, tannins and pharmaceuticals. Also used for drying fuels, intermediates, soap powder and inorganic salts.
After filtering and heating, the air enters the air distributor at the top of the dryer, and the hot air enters the drying chamber uniformly in a spiral shape. The feed liquid passes through the high-speed centrifugal atomizer at the top of the tower body, and is sprayed (rotating) into extremely fine mist-like liquid droplets, which can be dried into finished products in a very short period of time in co-current contact with hot air. The finished product is continuously output from the bottom of the drying tower and the cyclone separator, and the exhaust gas is evacuated by the induced draft fan.
1. The equipment is mainly composed of: feeding system, heating system, dry air device, atomization system, spray drying system, and product recovery system.
2. The feeding system includes: feeding peristaltic pump, feeding pipeline, and atomizer. First, put the prepared slurry into the batching tank. After stirring evenly, driven by the peristaltic pump, the slurry reaches the atomizer through the pipeline valve. , the atomizer needs to be equipped with a special atomizer nozzle made by Shanghai Qiaofeng, and the nozzle life warranty is one year.
3. The heating system consists of an electric heating system. The closed heating element directly heats the drying medium in the pipeline and passes through a set of pressure regulating control devices. The temperature accuracy is controlled within ±2°C, and the maximum temperature of the heater is 220°C.
4. The drying tower includes: tower body, lighting lamp, gas distributor, temperature control equipment, air inlet pipeline, air outlet pipeline and other components, and a filter device needs to be installed inside the air inlet pipeline; the atomized slurry is in the hot air. Under the action of heating, the slurry is volatilized and dried to become a discharge port where the powder falls to the bottom, and the gas is discharged from the exhaust pipe for a closed-circuit circulation pipeline. The material of the drying tower: 304 stainless steel.
5. The gas discharged from the bottom of the drying tower contains powder steam, which is recovered by a cyclone separator.
6. The gas circulation is completed by a set of circulating fans. The drying medium is output from the circulating fan, flows through the electric heater, drying tower, cyclone separator or bag filter, and then is discharged, forming a gas circulation system.