Rotary evaporator (equipment) series products are mainly used in the testing, research and development and production of pharmaceutical, chemical, biological products and other industries. This product uses the principles of constant temperature heating and thin film evaporation to perform evaporation, concentration, crystallization, drying, separation, solvent recovery and other operations under vacuum negative pressure conditions. All parts in contact with the material are resistant to high temperatures and corrosion. Borosilicate glass and polytetrafluoroethylene materials are particularly suitable for the concentration and purification of biological products that are easily decomposed and denatured, and are not easy to produce chemical reactions with various materials.
1. The parts in contact with materials are all made of high borosilicate glass (expansion coefficient 3.3) and polytetrafluoroethylene materials, which are stable in performance and difficult to chemically react with materials.
2. The main frame is made of aluminum alloy, and the pot is made of 304 stainless steel.
3. The sealing system adopts PTFE + fluorine rubber compound combination seal.
4. The piston-type feeding valve is sleeved with a polytetrafluoroethylene extension tube, which can continuously feed to the evaporating flask under vacuum.
5. One-piece condenser, upright double-layer serpentine coil.
6. Rotating and heating power switch control, tilt button (ON-OFF).
7. Electronic stepless speed regulation, fine-tuning by twisting, digital display of speed.
8. The temperature of the constant temperature bath is digitally displayed, the bottom of the pot is PT100 sensor + stainless steel probe.
9. The main machine is lifted manually, sliding lift + manual lift two-stage lift.
10. Rotating and heating double fuse safety protection.
11. Equipped with a transparent plexiglass protective cover to prevent the hot liquid from splashing out of the bath.