Spectrophotometry is often used in measurements of enzyme activities, determinations of protein concentrations, determinations of enzymatic kinetic constants, and measurements of ligand binding reactions. The use of spectrophotometers spans various scientific fields, such as physics, materials science, chemistry, biochemistry,Chemical Engineering, and molecular biology.
LABOAO is proud to introduce the T5 series of UV-Vis spectrophotometers based on the STM32 embedded computer. The series uses advanced color touch screen technology and keyboard parallel input mode for easier operation and higher reliability. Combining our more than 20 years of manufacturing and customer service experience in the spectrophotometer product industry, regardless of optical system design, mechanical structural design, electronic circuit design, software interface and functional design, or product manufacturing process level, production process quality Control, after-sales service efficiency, etc., have reached the international advanced level in the industry.
1. Excellent optical system design, high-quality optics and long-life xenon and tungsten lamps make the instrument stable and reliable for a long time.
2. Leading ARM chip control and fast data processing; with 4.3-inch color touch screen display and user-friendly navigation menu design, convenient map display and data viewing; large-capacity memory, can store massive test data; optional U disk data export, USB connection to a variety of data output methods such as computers.
3. Efficient photometric, quantitative, qualitative, time measurement, DNA protein measurement, multi-wavelength measurement, GLP and other general-purpose functions. In addition, the instrument interface, English automatic switching, light source life monitoring, clock management, automatic wavelength calibration and other auxiliary functions.
Strict manufacturing process and 32 key quality control points make each instrument very durable.
4. Long product warranty and free installation and use training, as well as affordable supplies of accessories, so that you can rest assured, use peace of mind, after-sales peace of mind.
Products are widely used in medicine, food safety, biochemistry, daily chemicals, environmental monitoring, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, fish, optical materials, petrochemical and other fields, is a general-purpose analytical instrument commonly used in laboratories.
1. 4.3-inch color touch screen technology and keyboard parallel input mode, easy to operate.
2. Navigation menu design, testing is simpler and easier to use.
3. Built-in photometric, quantitative, qualitative, time measurement, DNA protein measurement, multi-wavelength measurement, GLP-specific procedures.
4. U disk data export, USB connection computer.
5. a variety of accessories are optional:5-10cm optical path cuvette holder, automatic sample holder, peristaltic pump autosampler, water thermostatic sample holder, Peltier thermostat sample holder and other accessories.
1. Photometric measurement: The absorbance or transmittance of the sample can be determined by selecting the single-point test wavelength and test method you need in the range of 190-1100 nm. The concentration of the sample can also be read directly by entering the standard concentration or concentration factor.
2. Quantitative measurement: Measure the sample solution of unknown concentration by curve of known parameter factor or automatically establish standard solution curve; have first-order, first-order zero-crossing, second-order, third-order curve fitting, and single-wavelength correction, double Absorption correction such as wavelength, three-point method is optional; standard curve can be stored and recalled;
3. Qualitative measurement: Set a wavelength range, scan interval, and then measure the absorbance, transmittance, reflectance, and energy of the solid or liquid sample at intervals. It is also possible to scale, smooth, filter, detect valleys, save, print, etc. the already measured maps;
4. Time measurement: Time measurement is also called dynamic measurement. The sample is scanned according to the time range of absorbance or transmittance according to the set wavelength point. The absorbance can also be converted into concentration or reaction rate by input concentration factor.
Enzyme kinetic reaction rate calculation. A variety of map processing methods such as scaling, smoothing, filtering, peak-to-valley detection, and derivation are available for you to choose from;
5. Measurement of DNA/protein: The absorbance is measured at several points of 260 nm/280 nm/230 nm/320 nm, and the concentration and ratio of DNA and protein are obtained according to the calculation formula.
6. Multi-wavelength measurement: It is possible to set up to 30 wavelength points and measure the absorbance or transmittance of the sample solution.
7. Auxiliary functions: deuterium lamp, tungsten lamp lighting cumulative time, xenon lamp, tungsten lamp independent off and on, ultraviolet and visible light switching wavelength point selection, operating language selection (Chinese, English), wavelength automatic calibration.