Spectrophotometry is often used in measurements of enzyme activities, determinations of protein concentrations, determinations of enzymatic kinetic constants, and measurements of ligand binding reactions. The use of spectrophotometers spans various scientific fields, such as physics, materials science, chemistry, biochemistry,Chemical Engineering, and molecular biology.
1. High stability: Optimize the structure of the optical system and integrated aluminum alloy base structure, to ensure long-term stability and reliability of the instrument.
2. Intelligent degree is high: Dual CPU embedded system hardware design of super reliable,128*64 LCD display, rich instruction, without reading the manual, is simple and convenient to use; custom wavelength correction and automatic wavelength calibration function, replacing the artificial adjustment link; light source using time automatic accumulation, convenient view to understand, light source switch menu can be in the instrument does not use circumstances to choose to close, prolong the equipment service life.
3. Menu functions: Photometric measurement model, quantitative analysis, qualitative analysis, dynamic test, multi wavelength test.
4. Data processing is convenient: can store up to 1000 groups of experimental data, optional built-in and external printer output, or optional NANBEI spectrum analysis software package and connected to the computer, to achieve more data processing and analysis functions.
1. Photometric measurement: to facilitate the measurement of the absorbance, transmittance, concentration of the sample at a specified wavelength.
2. Automatic quantitative measurement: to establish the standard curve, a first-order, zero order / two order and three order curve fitting, a variety of optional quantitative analysis standard curve method can store and call.
3. Qualitative measurement: do more to support the continuous recording of 100 data points, automatically find the maximum absorption peak wavelength position.
4. Kinetics measurement: enzymatic kinetic reaction rate calculation.
5. Multi wavelength measurement: data measurement with up to 10 wavelength points.