Spectrophotometry is often used in measurements of enzyme activities, determinations of protein concentrations, determinations of enzymatic kinetic constants, and measurements of ligand binding reactions. The use of spectrophotometers spans various scientific fields, such as physics, materials science, chemistry, biochemistry,Chemical Engineering, and molecular biology.
1. High stability: Czerny-Turner type dual beam optical system reduces chromatic aberration and ensures long-term data stability
2. High precision: using a micrometer-scale precision lead screw to drive the grating to ensure wavelength accuracy <±0.3nm; transmittance accuracy is ±0.3%T, accuracy reaches Class I level
3. Easy to use: 5.7-inch large-screen LCD display, map, curve at a glance, simple and convenient operation, quantitative, qualitative, dynamic, DNA / RNA, multi-wavelength analysis and other special test procedures
4. Long service life: original imported xenon lamp, tungsten lamp, ensuring long life of 2 years, receiver life of up to 20 years
5. A variety of accessories: automatic sampler, micro cell holder, integrated ball diffuse reflection, 5 ° specular reflection and other accessories, to meet special requirements
1. Photometric measurement: It is convenient to measure the absorbance and transmittance of the sample at the specified wavelength. The fixed-point test can test up to 10 wavelengths at the same time.
2. Quantitative measurement: automatic establishment of standard curve, first-order / first-order zero-crossing, second-order, third-order curve simulation 3. Qualitative measurement: scanning speed 3500nm / min, map processing methods, including, scaling, smoothing, filtering, peak Valley detection, etc.
4. Kinetic measurement: calculation of enzyme kinetic reaction rate, scaling, smoothing, filtering, peak-to-valley detection, derivation, etc.
5. DNA/RNA, protein testing function, automatic calculation of sample ratio and concentration.