Rotary evaporator is the necessary basic instrument for chemical industry, medicine industry, institutions of higher learning and scientific research laboratory and other units, it is the main means for manufacturing and analyzing experiments when they do extraction and concentration.
1. The parts in contact with materials are all made of high borosilicate glass (expansion coefficient 3.3) and polytetrafluoroethylene materials, which are stable in performance and difficult to chemically react with materials. 2. The main frame is made of cold plate anti-corrosion spray + aluminum alloy material, and the pot is made of stainless steel.
3. The sealing system adopts a combination of PTFE rotating shaft and fluorine rubber gasket for sealing.
4. The piston-type feeding valve is sleeved with a polytetrafluoroethylene extension tube, which can continuously feed to the evaporating flask under vacuum.
5. Vertical double-layer serpentine coil glass condenser.
6. Rotating and heating power switch control, double-joint tilt button (ON-OFF).
7. Electronic stepless speed regulation, fine-tuning through the knob.
8. Digital display of temperature of constant temperature bath, Cu50 sensor + stainless steel probe at the bottom of the pot.
9. The main engine is operated by electric lifting, lifting and lowering buttons (it can also be lifted by hand wheel).
10. Rotating and heating double fuse safety protection.