LPCR-96A is a fully automatic PCR amplification instrument that can be connected to a computer through a USB port or RS232/RS485 port. All operations are completed on the special software for the computer control of the PCR instrument. After the operating file is issued, the machine can work without the computer to ensure that the experiment is not affected by the computer condition; the rapid heating rate, the maximum heating rate is 5℃/s. Small size, can be equipped with desktop pipetting workstation.
1. Special long-life Peltier module, and the number of cycles is more than 1,000,000 times.
2. The engineering reinforced aluminum module treated by anodic oxidation technology not only retains the rapid thermal conductivity, but also has enough corrosion resistance;
3. Rapid rise and cooling rate, the fastest rise and cooling rate of 5 ºC / s, save precious time experiment;
4. Electric self-adaptive hot cover, which can fit 96-well PCR plates with full skirt and half skirt;
5. Small and exquisite, can be equipped with desktop pipetting workstation;
6. Can be connected to a computer through a USB port or RS232/RS485 port. All operations are completed on the special software for the computer control of the PCR instrument;
7. It can run offline. When the computer crashes or the network signal is interrupted, the work of the machine is not affected, and the experiment can be performed normally;
8. Automatic power-off protection, automatic execution of unfinished cycles after power is restored, to ensure safe operation of the entire amplification process;
9. Support to open the hot cover to add samples during the experiment to meet various experimental needs;
10. The control software can be upgraded through the computer without other tools.