The instrument is designed and made as per national standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T508 and ASTM D482 Standard Test Method for Ash Content of Petroleum Products. It is suitable to determine ash content in the petroleum products as per GB/T508. It could not be used to determine ash content in the petroleum products containing ash-forming additives (including additives containing certain phosphorus compounds), lubricating oils containing lead, and used engine crankcase oils.
The method summary of ash content test: Take ashless filter paper as ignition core. Ignite the sample in the crucible to make it burning to ash and carbon residue. Heat the carbon residue at 775℃ in the high temperature furnace to make it convert to ash. Then cool down and weigh the mass.
1. The instrument is composed of a box-type heating furnace, a temperature control stand and an electric heating plate. It is small size and needs less land.
2. The box-type furnace adopts all-in-one structure. Special fire-resistant material and heating components. The heating time is short and it has a long lifetime.
3. An adjustable LED temperature controller is equipped in the control stand. The overshoot is small and temperature control is stable.
4. The size of heating plate is Φ85㎜. Small size and good durability.
1. Box-type heating furnace
AC220V±10%, 50 Hz
Temperature rising time for empty furnace
Furnace temperature uniformity
Size of furnace chamber
2. Temperature control stand
Rated controllable power
Maximum control temperature
Digital display controller
3. Electric heating plate
(1～6)grades, continuously adjustable.
Diameter of heating plate